The highly anticipated 2021 edition of the Family History Handbook is out now!
The 100 pages of this handy little family history guide are positively brimming with fascinating genealogy websites to explore, projects to immerse yourself in, a directory of organisations to join, and ideas to help you take the next step in tracing your family tree – whether that’s your first step, or whether you’ve been on the trail of your ancestors for many years.
The Handbook is included in the special bumper December issue of Family Tree, and it's available for just £5.99 including FREE postage!
In recent years the handbook issue has sold out, so click here to grab your copy today!
Inside you’ll find guides to:
- Getting started with family history at home, online
- Working out family relationships
- Researching a house history
- Studying your DNA results
- Taking online family history courses
- Attending online family history events
- Making the most of archives online
- Choosing and using family history software
- Building a great online family tree
- Creating a family tree chart
Of course, you'll also receive the December 2020 issue of Family Tree, packed with advice, inspiration and information to take your research further.