08 February 2013
Don't miss your chance to attend the world's biggest family history event! We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to this year's
Don't miss your chance to attend the world's biggest family history event! We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to this year's Who Do You Think You Are? Live show in London's Olympia, 22-24 February - all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is sign up for our newsletter!
COMPETITION CLOSED! Congratulations to our winners Lucy Baker, Surrey, Fran Light, Hampshire and Joanna Orr, Surrey.
Who Do You Think You Are? Live, 22-24 February 2013, Olympia, London
This must-see family history event is a one-stop shop for genealogical expertise, informative workshops, resources from libraries, museums and archives and all the major online resources as well as dozens of family history societies.
You’ll be able to have your photographs dated and military memorabilia identified, attend some of the numerous workshops running all day, hear a celebrity from the television series talk about their personal search, discover your ancestral heritage using DNA, spend 20 minutes one-to-one time with an expert and have your heirlooms identified by Eric Knowles.
Family Tree has some fantastic show offers for our current and new subscribers at the show. Don’t miss the chance to claim your free genealogy tool kit when you subscribe to Family Tree’s print editions at our stand 320. Along with a special Family Tree pedigree chart and magnifying glass, you can take your pick from a range of top genealogy books to get you even further in your research. Choose from the highly-regarded The Genealogist’s Internet by Peter Christian (5th edition, A&C Black, 2012) or the brand new edition of Easy Family History by David Annal (2nd edition, Bloomsbury & The National Archives, 2013), especially for those new to tracing their tree. Alternatively, we have a top selection of other books that may tickle your fancy, covering everything from Irish family history to ancestors’ occupations.
In addition, we are giving away exclusive Family Tree chart books to our existing subscribers attending WDTYTA? Live. Just pop along to see us at stand 320 with your subscriber number to receive your free book.
Don’t forget we also have our dress historian Jayne Shrimpton dating old family photos at our stand on the Friday (22nd) and Saturday (23rd) of the event.
So do come along and see us at stand 320, we’d love to hear your family stories. We’ll see you there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- To enter the competition, you must agree to sign up for our newsletter.
- Closing date of the competition is 11.59pm on 14.02.13.
- There will be three winners, each receiving one pair of tickets to Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2013. The tickets are valid for any of the three days of the event, but can only be used once. Usual on-door ticket price £22 each.
- The winner of the competition will be informed by email and announced via the website www.family-tree.co.uk.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Competition is open only to those aged 18 and over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be no cash or alternative prize available.
- Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision as to the winner is final.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoters reserve the right to amend or withdraw the competition without notice due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control.