Family Tree Academy
Click on the links below to find out more about the online guides…
Your monthly genealogy challenges in Family Tree magazine…
With every issue of Family Tree, we will be setting you genealogy challenges to help you improve your research skills and make your family history investigations more rewarding.
With a professional researcher as your tutor in Family Tree, you will get the chance to:
1. Tackle research case studies
2. Learn about a broad range of records
3. Take your research to the next level
What will you study?
These are some of the great topics we have in store:
wills, electoral registers and poll books, quarter sessions records, the hearth taxes, tithe records, protestation returns and oaths of allegiance, parish registers, militia lists, manorial court records, valuation office survey field books and maps, the 1939 Register, Armed forces records, and gravestones and memorials
Who can join?
The Family Tree Academy is available FREE to all readers of Family Tree.
- The Family Tree Academy is your opportunity to really hone your family history research skills.
- We know how frustrating it is to have brickwalls, and we want to help you solve them.
- We also know how much fun it is to discover new records to explore and we really hope you’ll find your studies with the Family Tree Academy extremely rewarding.
Here’s to becoming the best genealogist that you possibly can be! Happy learning.
Download the worksheets below and use them to fill in your answers to Family Tree Academy work set in your magazine
Print and use the sheets to fill in your answers to the Academy challenges in Family Tree magazine (Not got a copy of the mag? Can't have that. To order yours, head over to here)
Blank sheets for you to print and create your own list of useful family history words