Step-by-step guide on how to start your family history, 30-day genealogy bootcamp plus a FREE family tree chart
... Read More >>
Inside our September 2017 issue you can enjoy:
- 30-day genealogy crammer- Have a look through your records, and see what you know about your family history already. Then why not make that commitment to do some research every day for a month and see how much more you’ll have discovered in just 30 days’ time.
- Discover the 10 secret benefits of becoming a family historian- On the quest to find our ancestors we learn many things about times gone by, often with unforeseen but very beneficial outcomes. What do you think they might be?
- Was your ancestor an apprentice? Learn about the lives of your apprentice ancestors and the key records to help you research their early working years.
- Researching old occupations: builders- Building has been a trade that involved many of our ancestors for centuries. Find out your ancestor’s role in this massive industry.
- Super sites for searching State-side- Discover online leads to help you track down branches of your family tree that now dwell in the USA.
- Searching for schools- Don’t forget your family members’ junior years. Check out their time as children and examine their school days, with useful websites to get started.
Plus, if you don't already subscribe, this month we are offering a one-month free access to FindMyPast when you join us today for just £9.99 a quarter on Direct Debit. Sign up now!