Beginner to advanced, the latest issue of Family Tree is here to help you become the best genealogist you can be. Inside the June issue you’ll find Your guide to vital records - including top tips on how to find birth, marriage and death information for FREE & an indepth masterclass on marriage records
On Sale: 12/05/2023
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- DNA explained: Understand why you may NOT match some of your cousins, with DNA Workshop advisor Karen Evans
- Step-by-step instructions to help you use new online tool to help you create your own family archive – an interview with Simon Davies of WeAre.xyz
- A demonstration of the value of probate records by researcher Wayne Shepheard on the many insights he has gained simply by being sure to research his ancestors’ wills
- Photo Corner – Photo-dating with photo-dating expert and costume historian Jayne Shrimpton
- An easy way to order your family history and start telling your family story – with family historian Keith Gregson’s family line
- The quest to trace a forgotten war hero & learn more about his long-lost medals by professional genealogist and tutor Judith Batchelor
- Behind the scenes – How the LocalBMD team project works so successfully – putting 50 million records online, with Ian Hartas & team
- Tactics for Ancestry Public Member Trees - reader Malcolm Newport shares tips on finding ancestors within a tree
Plus, news, reviews, reader questions & letters, a rich round-up of genealogical quirky stories from ‘Dear Paul’ Chiddicks’ column; & Diane Lindsay ponders on the historic origins of the Wolf Whistle