Are your family history notes getting a little overwhelming? Don’t panic! In the latest issue Phil Isherwood explains his one-stop system for organising all – yes all – of your family history files. Notes, documents, tables, timelines, web clipping, transcriptions & more can all be incorporated into this helpful system as Phil will demonstrate.
On Sale: 10/03/2023
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Also in the April issue you will find:
• 7 steps to help your family tree stay on track – simple ways to keep your research accurate
• Discover how our ancestors shopped for clothes in the pre & early industrial ages with Jayne Shrimpton
• Take a trip down memory lane and learn about old coins and measurements
• Enjoy Dear Paul’s Genealogical Miscellany – including a census-hopping centenarian
• Gen up on birth records with Family Tree Academy tutor David Annal’s history & guide
• Follow genealogy diarist Gill Shaw’s latest findings – she’s in hot pursuit of her flying Dutchman
• Our experts step up to help readers date old photos, solve DNA puzzles & more.
• And Diane Lindsay shares her thoughts on genealogy.