02 November 2021
The Family Tree Study Club held its first meeting in December 2020. To celebrate its first anniversary we have a Family Tree Study Club Christmas raffle – with great prizes! The raffle will take place during the Family Tree Study Club December meeting, 6.30pm
What might you win?
• 1 x copy of Family Tree Maker 2019 on a USB (worth £99.95)
• 1 x Ancestry DNA test kit (worth £79)
• 1 x Associate Membership (for one year) to the Society of Genealogists (worth £56)
• 1 x £50 voucher off any of the Distance Learning Courses, PLUS 1 x ticket to a Zoom talk (worth £10) of your choice from the Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies
• 1 x burgundy certificate binder with insert wallets from My-History.co.uk (worth £13.95)
• 1 x copy of Evidence! Citation and Analysis for the Family Historian from Genealogical Publishing (worth US$13.50)
When will the winners be picked?
Winners will be drawn from those attending the meeting
Also at the December Family Tree Study Club meeting, Dr Fiona Snailham and Dr Anna Maria Barry will speak on the history and highlights of Highgate Cemetery.
How to attend the meeting
The meeting is open to subscribers to Family Tree magazine (print or digital issue).
To access the Zoom invitation link to the meeting, log in to the Family Tree website: click here (Go to 'Videos', and you will find the Zoom link for the December meeting, below the recording of the November meeting).
Any queries, please email [email protected]