Family Tree Plus Free Trial
Trial Family Tree Plus completely free for 7-days!
- There’s nothing to pay or any upfront card details required
- No commitment if you choose not to continue using the service
- Overall, it’s a great way to experience what we have to offer you
How to get my trial
Brand new to the Family Tree website?
Already have a Family Tree website account?
Who can get the free trial?
Only customers who have:
- Never had a trial previously
- Never held a membership
What if I forget to use it?
- We will be sending you a couple of emails to talk you through all of the different services throughout the trial to help you get the most of the service.
- You will also be able to visit your "membership" station to see how many day(s) you have left.
- Once that 7-day period is up, you will receive an email and we will let you know what to do to continue using the service.
What details do you need and why?
- Your name, email and phone number are required when you subscribe to our service, so requesting them at the start of the free trial means we don’t need to ask you again once the trial is over.
- Also - this is not a hard sell - we won't be using your phone number to try and call and sell you something, it is only used for the trial specifically to validating your access.
- We will email you to remind you about your trial, but you don't have to opt-in to these.
- By registering an account with us you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
What if I already receive Family Tree magazine by subscription?
Family Tree Plus is a separate service, so you are welcome to sign up to both, receiving the print edition of the magazine, and sign up to Family Tree Plus to enjoy the many benefits.
However, if you would like to switch from your print subscription to Family Tree Plus you can contact our customer services team who will be happy to help. Just call the team on 01778 392008.
What if I already subscribe to the digital edition of Family Tree?
Family Tree Plus includes access to every new issue of Family Tree, along with a searchable library of back issues, so we would recommend making the switch. However, when you can make this switch depends on your current digital subscription. Your digital subscription via pocketmags.com will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled in your subscription area 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
Please note, access to the Family Tree Library ceases if your Family Tree Plus membership expires, whilst a digital subscription via pocketmags.com allows you to keep the issues you have paid for.
Anything else I should know?
Yes – free trials are only available to new Family Tree Plus customers. Once you have purchased one of our membership packages you will no longer be able to access our free trial service. Trials are non-transferrable and subject to our website Terms and Conditions of Use.