01 September 2022
Ancestry has announced it has expanded AncestryDNA® to 54 new markets across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Now available to consumers in 89 countries and territories on five continents, the expansion more than doubles the number of markets where people can access AncestryDNA.
The list of new markets that AncestryDNA is available for purchase includes:
- Caribbean: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands
- Pacific Islands: Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands
- South America: Argentina, Guyana
- Europe: Portugal, Latvia, Iceland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Monaco, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Serbia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro
- Asia: Philippines, Singapore, Japan
- Africa: South Africa
Ancestry has announced that it expects to extend the reach of AncestryDNA to 200 markets by the end of 2023, including nearly every country and territory in North and South America, Europe, Africa and many countries in Asia.
Find out more at Ancestry DNA.