DNA Bootcamp Ticket
Equip yourself with the DNA know-how you need for family history. The DNA Bootcamp will help you gain a solid understanding of your DNA test results, DNA match lists and so much more.
On Sale: 14/06/2021
DNA Bootcamp Ticket
Our Price: £75.00
Subscriber Price (from): £50.00
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Download?
Join us for DNA Detective Michelle Leonard’s DNA Bootcamp!
- The eight-week DNA Bootcamp will comprise weekly learning sessions (4 x webinars and 4 x Zoom follow-up meetings).
- All learning sessions will take place live online on Zoom.
- Recordings of all sessions will be made available to DNA Bootcamp participants for three months after the final learning session is broadcast live.
- Each week will provide you with new knowledge and step-by-step advice for you to put into practice yourself.
Tickets to the eight-week online course include:
- Four live webinars presented by Michelle Leonard, including Q&A sessions
- Four live follow-up meetings with Michelle Leonard
- The DNA Bootcamp Workbook
- Tickets cost £75 (or just £50 for Family Tree subscribers - why not join Family Tree today?)
The DNA Workbook will contain:
- DNA Basics - the essential background DNA knowledge
- In-depth visual guides to using the main DNA websitesCheck lists - to help you plot your progress & keep organised
- Dedicated, private Facebook group for attendees to share tips, advice and queries (membership optional)
- The DNA Bootcamp Workbook is included in the DNA Bootcamp ticket price as a digital edition (worth £20)
Dates for your diary:
The DNA Bootcamp will start at 7pm on Wednesday 29 September 2021 and the programme will comprise a webinar one week, and a follow-up meeting the next.
- Wednesday 29 September 7pm GMT+1 – webinar
- Wednesday 6 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
- Wednesday 13 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
- Wednesday 20 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
- Wednesday 27 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
- Wednesday 3 November 6-8pm GMT – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
Please note: clocks change on 31 October in UK from GMT+1 to GMT
- Wednesday 10 November 7pm GMT - webinar
- Wednesday 17 November 6-8pm GMT – 30 minute group follow-up meeting