Your kick-start tool kit with everything you need for your research, a pull-out guide to Parish registers, plus 10 top digital projects to start!
... Read More >>
On Sale: 26 Sep 2017
Inside our November issue:
- 10 must-study library and archive projects- Our pick of 10 excellent archive projects provide extremely interesting routes to explore. They will help you look beyond the well-worn routes to success, and find out that bit more about the past.
- Jump start tool kit- Equip yourself with everything you need to research your family history thoroughly, accurately and enjoyably.
- Exploring the records of the MoD- The service records of our ancestors who served in the Armed Forces make up some of the most exciting, moving and important family history documents we uncover. We look behind the scenes, to see how the MoD organizes its vast archives and preserves them for us all.
- Your guide to parish registers- Search centuries of ancestors with the parish registers of baptisms, marriages and burials, and with Lady Luck on your side you may even make a connection to Tudor times.
- Working with wills- If your ancestor made a will, you’re in for a treat. Learn about the records, your ancestor’s bequests, and, most importantly of all, learn about family connections and relations.
- Learning about history through sound- From audio books, to contemporary archival recordings of people’s voices, and even the noises associated with machinery in times gone by. Shut your eyes for a moment and tune in to the sounds of the past.
Plus so much more that we know you’re going to love!
Don't yet subscribe? View our latest subscription offers now and choose your FREE GIFT when you join today!