We celebrate Women's history, how to make sense of your DNA results, plus free records worth £69!
... Read More >>
Inside the July 2018 issue of Family Tree magazine you can expect:
- Celebrating centuries of women: This year, as we celebrate the 90th anniversary of women gaining equal franchise in the right to vote, Rachel Bellerby looks at the long tumultuous and triumphant place of women in history
- So, just how long did our ancestors live? Ed Dutton explores the lives of our family members from times gone by and realizes that some of our family members defied the stereotype and lived long and healthy lives… were yours among them?
- Remembering Wuthering Heights’ author Emily Bronte: Born two centuries ago, on 30 July 1818 Emily Bronte is one of England’s most famous female authors. Ruth Symes looks at her life, and her place on her illustrious family tree
- NEW Family History Rivercruise coming in 2019
- Techy tips for family historians: How to make the most of digital devices, websites, apps and gadgets
- Taken a DNA test, now what? Help is at hand in our new series demystifying DNA