NEW Family Tree Academy, how to write your memoirs and a new series on the latest resources from the family history world
... Read More >>
On Sale: 19 Dec 2017
Inside the January 2018 issue of Family Tree magazine you will find:
- Your FREE 2018 Family Tree wall planner chart - Includes essential dates and events for the Society of Genealogists with an exclusive membership offer
- How to write your memoirs- There’s nothing like a New Year Resolution, so make this the year you do it! Put pen to paper and write your life story – and that of your ancestors too. Follow our steps to create a legacy to be treasured in the years to come.
- AGRA is 50! - The Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives is celebrating 50 years of providing excellent research standards to the genealogy community.
- DNA dilemma - When test results reveal evidence of a family secret, involving living people, what should you do? Our experts advise on a real-life conundrum
- Investigating Church of England parish registers - A master-class guide to using this genealogy treasure trove of records – vital for researching 5 centuries of ancestors
- Tech tips - A new series with step-by-step guides to help you get the most from the latest resources from the family history world
- Lunch-hour genealogist - This new series is aimed at the keen genie who’s short on time. Even if you have to grab precious moments to enjoy your genealogy we have micro-projects for you to accomplish, and quick guides to searching websites and more!
- Plus welcome to the Family Tree Academy! The Family Tree Academy is your opportunity to really hone your family history research skills. With every issue of Family Tree we will be setting you genealogy challenges to help you improve your research skills. The Family Tree Academy is available FREE to all readers of Family Tree. Find part 1 of the Family Tree Academy in the Christmas issue!
Want to guarantee your next issue of Family Tree? Why not subscribe, save money AND choose a free gift?