Top genealogists share their go-to resources, FREE records worth over £38, plus how to preserve your heirlooms!
... Read More >>
On Sale: 16 Jan 2018
Inside the February 2018 issue of Family Tree magazine you will find:
- How to preserve heirlooms & photos- Don’t let another year go by, without ensuring that you’re keeping those precious family history treasures in stored safely for years to come. Follow our reliable steps to home-archiving your artefacts (real and digital).
- Brickwall solutions!- Open your eyes to the possibilities that a brickwall offers, and see the positives. This is your chance to dig deeper, discover more, and realise the benefits of your hard work.
- Descendant diaspora- Family history is all about making family connections – both with ancestors and with living relations today. Investigate those family ties from all over the world and find out more about those distant relations old and new.
- Little-known must-search sources revealed- We ask the experts how they make their great discoveries, and ask them to share their favourite, unusual sources.
- A history of chocolate- History never tasted so good. With thoughts of those Valentine boxes of chocs, we look at how this tasty treat evolved and became a snack so close to our ancestors’ hearts.
- Centenary celebration- Representation of the People Act 1918. Celebrating this landmark Act of Parliament which saw millions more of our ancestors eligible to vote.
Want to guarantee your next issue of Family Tree? Why not subscribe, save money AND choose a free gift?