Top websites to trace back centuries, essential research that doesn't cost a penny, plus discover your RAF heroes!
... Read More >>
On Sale: 24 Oct 2017
Inside our December issue:
- Before parting with a penny- Make sure you’ve covered these essential steps before spending money you don’t need to on your family history. We’ll help you spend less but find out more.
- Free websites - Make use of the best online resources that can help you discover more about your ancestor’s lives, work and homes from centuries past.
- Keep your thinking sharp- Refresh your family history research tactics with our tips to keep you on your toes.
- Expert David Annal will show you how to handle the vast quantities of research that you may come across online – keeping track of your discoveries so that you don’t waste time getting in a muddle, but instead keep your findings in good order.
- Why join a family history society? - Most of us love searching for ancestors online, but there’s much to be enjoyed about our hobby in the real world too. Why not pop along to your local family history society and see how they can help make your research even more enjoyable and successful.
- Industrial schools- We know that childhoods’ past were tough, but what was it like at an Industrial School? Discover the lives they led, and what they learned.
Plus so much more that we know you’re going to love!
Don't yet subscribe? View our latest subscription offers now and choose your FREE GIFT when you join today!