NEW masterclass series for all levels, learn to read old handwriting, Christmas fun and games, plus our new family tree academy!
... Read More >>
On Sale: 21 Nov 2017
Inside our special Christmas issue you'll enjoy:
- Christmas though the ages- See how our ancestors celebrated the season in centuries past – discover the things that have changed, and the traditions we still treasure today.
- Shopworkers’ clothing- Whether it’s the local butcher or confectioner, or an elegant department store, many of our ancestors would have worked in shops. Find out what they wore to work each day.
- Christmas fun & games- With a quiz, a crossword and an old recipe to try, this is definitely a spot of the silly season, in the best possible family history taste.
- Psychologist Dr Penny Walters examines what it is about family history that makes us do it, and why it is quite so addictive!
- Plus! We introduce the new Family Tree Academy. This is your opportunity to really hone your family history research skills. With every issue of Family Tree we will be setting you genealogy challenges to help you improve your research skills.
Plus so much more that we know you’re going to love!
Don't yet subscribe? View our latest subscription offers now and choose your FREE GIFT when you join today!