24 November 2021
Family Tree's annual programme of online Scottish family history talks, in partnership with History Scotland, will return in February 2022.
Booking is now open for the 2022 Scottish Family History Month, with five fantastic online talks available, covering everything from making the most of the census to exploring the lives of Scottish women.
This year's chair is genealogist Chris Paton, who will host each talk and also present a talk of his own. Each event will comprise a 50-min Zoom talk, followed by a 30 minute Q&A. Each event will be recorded and the recording made available to ticket holders for 7 days.
Booking is now open for all 5 talks - secure your place today! A bundle price of £40 for all 5 talks (£35 for magazine subscribers) is available here.
Scottish Family History Month 2022 talk programme
- Making sense of the Scottish census, Emma Maxwell, 1 February, 6.30pm - BOOK NOW £10
- Civil cases in the sheriff courts, Fergus Smith, 4 February, 2pm - BOOK NOW £10
- Using DNA for Scottish family history research, Michelle Leonard, 8 February 6.30pm - BOOK NOW £10
- Tracing Scottish women, Kirsty Wilkinson, 17 February, 6.30pm - BOOK NOW £10
- Scottish research resources before 1800, Chris Paton, 22 February, 6.30pm - BOOK NOW £10