03 October 2022
The first meeting of the Genealogy Gadgets Club was held on Thurs 29 September. Qualified Genealogist Caroline Gurney provided an overview presentation of Family Tree Maker 2019.
The first meeting of the Genealogy Gadgets Club hosted a presentation by Caroline Gurney to help club members discover how to use Family Tree Maker 2019 better.
Family Tree Maker presentation
- Taking people from the first steps of starting (or importing) a family tree, Caroline was swiftly covering more indepth user advice, looking at customising the index and pedigree display, and adding media and source citations.
- Caroline has been a Family Tree Maker user for 14 years so her indepth knowledge of the software and her methodical approach in explaining and navigating it were very useful.
Going forward, the Genealogy Gadgets Club will continue to meet on the last Thursday of the month at 1pm for an hour. The October meeting topic will feature a presentation by Jackie Depelle on Family Historian 7.
Join the club
- The Genealogy Gadgets Club is one of the member benefits of joining Family Tree Plus.
- If you would like to try Family Tree Plus and learn more about the Genealogy Gadgets Club you are invited to take a free 7-day trial at www.family-tree.co.uk/membership.
- During your free trial you will be able to view the recording of Caroline's presentation, and so that you can experience attending a live meeting you will also be able to note the link for Jackie Depelle's meeting.