We have FamilySearch's Support!
If you’re reading this post, it’s a safe bet you pretty much love doing your family tree, treasuring those old photos and recording memories of lives and times gone by.
You also enjoy searching the web for clues about your ancestors, and making family history connections.
How about the possibility to do all these things and more – free and online? Sounds pretty excellent doesn’t it. And it’s all possible – thanks to the world’s biggest family history website – FamilySearch.org
With so much to offer today’s family history enthusiast, that’s why we’re buzzing that FamilySearch will be coming to the first-ever Family Tree Live show at Alexandra Palace 26-27 April 2019. FamilySearch, the organisers of RootsTech are an associate sponsor for Family Tree Live in partnership with Federation Of Family History Societies
3 awesome things about FamilySearch
- When you grow your family tree on the FamilySearch Family Tree you get the opportunity to join your ancestors’ profiles to the billion people already recorded there. This giant online collaborative tree gives you the chance to make new family connections.
- When sleuthing for ancestor clues on FamilySearch you will make new discoveries in the wealth of records on the site. Earlier this year FamilySearch published its 2 billionth digitised record – so there’s quite a bit to investigate!
- The family history enthusiasts and experts behind FamilySearch have been helping people trace their ancestors’ lives for over a century. They know about the value of accurate, detailed research – their online tree giving you the space to include these valuable facts, records and proof. But they also know that family history is fun – just download the FamilySearch Tree app to your mobile and you’ll soon see why…
- With the Family Search Tree app you can study and add to your family tree when you’re out and about, at an archive, or simply relaxing on the sofa.
- In just a few taps (literally) you can add photos, tag people, and record memories and stories.
- Not only is the app easy and enjoyable to use, it’s also a great way to keep your family history discoveries easy to share and so organised too.
‘Connect with your ancestors, archive their stories, and share your family legacy for generations to come’ – this is what FamilySearch is all about. Take a look and join in.