09/03/2012 Share this story Share on Facebook icon Share on Twitter icon Share on Pinterest icon Share on Google Plus icon Share on Linked In icon Share via Email icon

Co Wexford parish records now coming online

dfae062c-4f25-45d0-a762-26da11470076

The Irish Family History Foundation has made available some Co Wexford Roman Catholic parish registers as part of its Online Research Service.

The following parishes can be searched and the details of records purchased online:

  • Clongeen RC Parish
  • Tagoat RC Parish
  • Inch Church of Ireland Parish
Further records from Co Wexford will go online in the coming months.

You can log in using your existing rootsireland.ie login details at http://wexford.rootsireland.ie. There are more than 19 million records currently available at www.rootsireland.ie covering the majority of the Irish counties.

Back to News

09/03/2012 Share this story Share on Facebook icon Share on Twitter icon Share on Pinterest icon Share on Google Plus icon Share on Linked In icon Share via Email icon

Recent Updates

Sir Francis Drake circumnavigates the Earth

Sir Francis Drake completed his circumnavigation of the Earth on 26 September 1580 ...


Last Magdalene asylum closes - On this day in history

The last of the Magdalene asylums closed in Ireland on 25 September 1996 ...


LDS Church officially renounces polygamy - On this day in history

The LDS Church officially renounced polygamy on 24 September 1890 ...


Merchant Royal is lost at sea - On this day in history

Merchant Royal was lost at sea on 23 September 1641 ...


Other News

Loco swallowed by the ground - On this day in history

The Lindal railway incident occurred on 22 September 1892 ...


The Hobbit is published - On this day in history

The Hobbit was published on 21 September 1937 ...


The QE2 is launched - On this day in history

The Queen Elizabeth 2 was launched by Queen Elizabeth II on 20 September 1967 ...


First Blackpool Illuminations switch on - On this day in history

Blackpool Illuminations were switched on for the first time on 19 September 1879 ...