20 July 2022
Join Michelle Leonard and Family Tree for an 8-week online course to help you learn how to work on your autosomal DNA test results.
Join us in September 2022 for DNA Detective Michelle Leonard’s DNA Bootcamp!
- The eight-week DNA Bootcamp will comprise weekly learning sessions (4 x webinars and 4 x Zoom follow-up meetings).
- All learning sessions will take place live online on Zoom.
- Recordings of all sessions will be made available to DNA Bootcamp participants for three months after the final learning session is broadcast live.
- Each week will provide you with new knowledge and step-by-step advice for you to put into practice yourself.
Content continues after advertisements
Tickets to the eight-week online course include:
- Four live webinars presented by Michelle Leonard, including Q&A sessions
- Four live follow-up meetings with Michelle Leonard
- DNA Bootcamp Workbook download (provided as a digital copy to customers from 1 September 2022)
- Membership of an exclusive Facebook group, dedicated to DNA Bootcamp student queries. (Group opens 21 September; group will be archived 30 November)
- Tickets cost £90 (or just £55 for Family Tree subscribers - why not join Family Tree today?)
The DNA Workbook contains:
- DNA Basics - the essential background DNA knowledge
- In-depth visual guides to using the main DNA websitesCheck lists - to help you plot your progress & keep organised
- Dedicated, private Facebook group for attendees to share tips, advice and queries (membership optional)
- The DNA Bootcamp Workbook is included in the DNA Bootcamp ticket price as a digital edition (worth £20)
Dates for your diary:
The DNA Bootcamp will start at 7pm on Wednesday 28 September 2022 and the programme will comprise a webinar one week, and a follow-up meeting the next.
- Wednesday 28 September 7pm GMT+1 – webinar
- Wednesday 5 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
- Wednesday 12 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
- Wednesday 19 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
- Wednesday 26 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
- Wednesday 2 November 6-8pm GMT – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
Please note: clocks change on 31 October in UK from GMT+1 to GMT
- Wednesday 9 November 7pm GMT - webinar
- Wednesday 16 November 6-8pm GMT – 30 minute group follow-up meeting