DNA Bootcamp - September 2022
Welcome to the DNA Bootcamp!
Thank you for having booked a place on the forthcoming DNA Bootcamp with DNA Detective Michelle Leonard in association with Family Tree.
We are really looking forward to the course starting on 28 September 2022 and think you you will very much enjoy this DNA learning experience.
This web link will be your hub page for the duration of the course. On this hub page we will add:
- The DNA Bootcamp Workbook - available as a digital download from 1 September 2022.
- The recordings of the webinars and the meetings.
- The links to the handouts that will accompany the webinars and meetings.
- The link to an exclusive DNA Bootcamp Facebook group - the group will launch on 21 September 2022.
- All important information will be sent to you as emails through the duration of the Bootcamp [The Facebook is entirely optional but does provide a friendly and useful place to share DNA discoveries and queries with fellow students on the course].
If you have any queries about the DNA Bootcamp at any point please contact Family Tree's Helen Tovey.
Please do not share this page, the link or the published videos and resources with anyone else.
This page is exclusive to you as a DNA Bootcamp attendee. This hub page will be live until 16 February 2023 allowing you to watch and rewatch the recordings as many times as you wish.