Family History Forum  Family-Tree.co.uk   Register    Login    Search   

Welcome

Explore and enjoy your family history with Family Tree, the number one magazine for tracing your family history, combining essential sources, archives, websites, expert tips and reader stories.

Welcome to Family Tree

Board index » Archive » Chat

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm 

Hi All,
I've had an awful week and just getting it off my chest.
It all started when our next door neighbours had a party till 2.30 am. The following day I discovered two youths in my back garden at 11.30 pm I think the proper expression is "casing the joint". :o They took flight when they saw me - police arrived and took description so went to bed but could not sleep.
Following morning I had an appointment at the Drs. the bus broke down so I missed my appointment.
I came home and decided to to my shopping on line. The supermarkets web site had crashed so went to another on-line supermarket. Booked a slot and it did not arrived till much later than requested. :evil:
Waited in for 3 morning for a recorded delivery posted last Friday to arrive - so far no sign of it! must be "lost in the system". :evil:
10 minutes ago I thought my less than a year old central heating boiler was making a strange noise and was waiting for it to blow a hole in the wall. Panic over it was only my son's phone vibrating on the worktop below the boiler but the week I've had I expect the worse.
I feel much better now so will go and relax!! :lol: Thanks for listening

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 pm 

Hi Dossie

I hope today's been better :D

Mary

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm 

Yes Mary it has been much better thanks, I managed to get some time at the easel and relax a bit :)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am 

That's good!

Mary

Board index » Archive » Chat